Adoby Marketing Cloud Developer
Avaus Marketing Innovations is the leading marketing innovator in the Nordics. We combine technology and data with the best people to help companies take their businesses to the next level and to support them in sustaining these results with on-going marketing programs. Avaus Marketing Innovations hosts a home not only to the most innovative solutions in marketing, but also the strongest technical, creative and analytical competences. Join our growing team of 150+ strategists, analytics, digital media experts, technical coders and marketing professionals.
You are welcome to join us if you are an open-minded and motivated developer with the set of the following skills:
- Willingness for being an expert in operating on Adoby Marketing Cloud Stack and implementing those tools into companies.
- At least 2 years’ experience in one of the high-level programming languages, preferably in Java.
- At least good knowledge (2-3 years’ experience) of SQL including creating optimal SQL queries to relational databases.
- At least basic experience with Linux.
- Good command of English (at least B2 level) allowing fluent day-to-day cooperation in English based team.
- Good communication skills allowing cooperate with the team and the client on creating the most efficient ways of implementing marketing automation software.
- Curiosity and readiness for continuous learning and self-improvement.
- Working experience with the Adoby Marketing Cloud Stack (Campaign, Analytics, Target, Experience Manager)
- Experience with integration and processing big sets of data.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
In our team You will :
- Engineer & implement campaigns and workflows in the marketing automation systems.
- Analyse project requirements and co-create ways to implement the new campaign logic.
- Integrate marketing automation platforms with multiple external systems and data sources.
- Cooperate in multinational team to develop the best solutions and ways of working.
- Ensure the highest quality of developed systems by observing the companies best practices and standards.
- Prepare and deliver life-cycle documents as required by project.
- Initiate the changes and continuously improve the working technical solutions.
We want you to benefit from:
- Work in small, interdisciplinary team oriented on cooperation and continuous growth.
- Dedicated trainings in top class marketing automation software – enterprise level!
- Actual impact onto the quality standards and realities of team work.
- Flexible work schedule and working from home as an option.
- Private health care and sport packages.
Prosimy o zawarcie w dokumentach aplikacyjnych klauzuli o treści:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celach niezbędnych do realizacji obecnego i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust. Nr 133 poz. 883)”.